If you have a passion for Software Engineering for Robotics, App Store Mining and Analysis, Genetic Improvement, Predictive Modelling, Software Analytics, Program Analysis, Search Based Software Engineering (SBSE), Software Evolution, Software Patterns, Software Testing, or Cloud Engineering, and if you are a hardware or software wizard (or you are very willing to learn), you may consider to apply to one of the Polymorse labs. We often have positions available for PhD and Master’s studies in software and computer engineering, and we are most likely looking for interns. We always welcome spontaneous applications, whether you want to get a PhD degree or just work on a project.
|What can we offer?||What do we expect?|
If you have read this far and you think your and our expectations meet, apply to the Polymorse team! You will need the following documents:
- A full curriculum vitae
- Your transcripts
- A short paper written in English answering the following questions (200 to 500 words each):
- What are your research interests?
- Why do you want to do research on those topics?
- What is the software engineering experience you are most enthusiastic about?
- What is your favorite programming language and why?
- (If you are applying for a specific position) How do you think you can contribute to the project?
- The names and contact information for two references
- (Optional) Links to any of your projects/activities
There is no “right” answer to these questions, use this paper as an opportunity to better present yourself, your interests, and your skills. Since this paper can very well represent your unique situation, please try to avoid vague or canned responses, and show your true value outside of your CV.
To apply please fill in the application form and uploading the required files.
We will try to get back to you as soon as possible (you know how academics sometimes are rather busy), whether you are a match or not with our lab, and provide feedback that could be useful for your future applications. If a match appears to be present, we will contact you to schedule an interview and discuss further steps.